phpBB Templates - vBulletin Styles - Website Design - SkaidonDesigns comptabilité en algerie

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Luis Enrique only thinking about victory over England

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    comptabilité en algerie Index du Forum -> forum de la comptabilité en algerie -> Le coin des Experts-Comptables
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
Son sovan

MessagePosté le: Lun 15 Oct - 05:31 (2018)    Sujet du message: Luis Enrique only thinking about victory over England Répondre en citant

The message is clear ahead of Spain's Nations League meeting with England at the Estadio Benito Villamarin, sbobet and Luis Enrique is only thinking about winning.La Roja overcame the Three Lions at Wembley last month in an impressive showing and they will be hoping for more of the same on home soil."We are only thinking about winning," Luis Enrique said at his pre-match press conference."We have to be better than them but they are a young team who do things well."The Spain coach also admitted his excitement at taking his side to Seville for a home match, sbobet where he expects a warm welcome."I've been with the national team a lot as a player," he said."The public have always been with us and that's what we have come to expect."We are very happy to be here because it's a really special city."Luis Enrique was asked about his opposite number - Gareth Southgate - and proclaimed his admiration for the England boss."I like Southgate as a coach, what he proposes and his teams always want the ball."He adapts to his players and I even follow his press conferences because I like his way of speaking. sbobet

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 15 Oct - 05:31 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    comptabilité en algerie Index du Forum -> forum de la comptabilité en algerie -> Le coin des Experts-Comptables Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Olate phpBB Template by SkaidonDesigns. Based on Olate colour scheme.