phpBB Templates - vBulletin Styles - Website Design - SkaidonDesigns comptabilité en algerie

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

ot up and was not injured. ”I got on my inside ski going ov

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    comptabilité en algerie Index du Forum -> forum de la comptabilité en algerie -> Le coin des Experts-Comptables
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
panxing18

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Oct - 07:36 (2018)    Sujet du message: ot up and was not injured. ”I got on my inside ski going ov Répondre en citant

CINCINNATI (AP) — Safety Shawn Williams lowered his shoulder and hit Andrew Luck in the head as he was tackled Brett Favre Jersey , drawing an ejection.
End Carlos Dunlap went for Luck’s legs and got a penalty for roughing the passer. He was flagged again when he landed hard on the quarterback after taking him down.
The Bengals‘ defense spent a lot of time self-destructing before holding on for a 34-23 win at Indianapolis in their opener. Fixing the egregious penalties is at the top of their list as they get ready to host Baltimore (1-0) on Thursday night.
“You’re just trying to do your job, get after the quarterback,” Williams said, referring to the penalties on him and Dunlap. “Like me, he has to find a way to do what’s within the rules.”
The Bengals (1-0) hired defensive coordinator Teryl Austin in the offseason after Paul Guenther left for the Raiders. Austin has emphasized getting turnovers, and the defense won the game with one.
Luck was trying to lead the Colts to a winning touchdown when safety Clayton Fejedelem stripped tight end Jack Doyle of the ball near the Cincinnati 15-yard line and returned the fumble for a touchdown with 24 seconds left.
The defense had a few glaring shortcomings. Luck completed 39 of 53 passes for 319 yards with a pair of touchdowns and an interception, and the Colts had 380 yards overall.
The three penalties were the most glaring issues.
Williams’ hit on Luck’s head in the first quarter cost the Bengals their veteran safety and moved the Colts to the 9-yard line. They had to settle for a field goal.
Dunlap’s first roughing-the-passer penalty with 27 seconds left in the first half moved the Colts in range for another field goal. His second roughing penalty resulted in a fumble being negated.
“The penalties were the disappointing thing,” Austin said.
The NFL has emphasized that it won’t accept actions such as Williams hitting Luck in the head.
“I levelled my shoulder,” Williams said. “The contact with his head was incidental. There’s nothing I can do about that. I don’t know what he’s going to do as a runner. I know he’s going to try and get the first down and my job is to stop him.”
Dunlap’s first penalty was for going after Luck’s legs, which also is a point of emphasis in protecting quarterbacks. The second one violated a new rule that says defenders can’t land on the quarterback with their full weight as they tackle them.
Dunlap landed on top of Luck and caused a fumble that the Bengals recovered, but it was negated by the penalty.
“Yeah http://www.jaguarscheapshop.com/cheap-authentic-blake-bortles-jersey , I was upset,” Dunlap said. “I mean, I tried to do the next-best thing and keep all my weight from taking him to the ground. Like, I rolled off right away and I tried to let the referee know that I’m not trying to be malicious and drive him into the ground.”
Cornerback William Jackson also got an unnecessary roughness penalty while trying to prevent T.Y. Hilton’s touchdown catch. Overall, Cincinnati was penalized eight times for 94 yards.
DOING BETTER
Linebacker Preston Brown had a limited practice Tuesday, a day after he sat out with an injured right ankle. Dunlap also had a limited practice, a day after sitting out with a calf injury. Both are expected to be available against the Ravens. Linebacker Vontaze Burfict will serve the second of his four-game suspension for violating the NFL’s policy on performance-enhancers.
2-0 IS RARE IN CINCINNATI
The Bengals haven’t won their first two games since 2015, when they went 12-4 and won the AFC North. They’ve opened 2-0 four times during Lewis’ 15 previous seasons — 2005, 2006, 2014 and 2015. They reached the playoffs in three of those seasons and lost in the first round. Last year, the Bengals dropped their first three games.
It’s the time of year when World Cup skiers get worn down with flu Ryan Strome Jersey , fever and general fatigue – and all of the protagonists in Tuesday’s giant slalom were affected by it in one way or another. Viktoria Rebensburg of Germany returned from two weeks in bed to claim her third win of the season while overall World Cup leader Mikaela Shiffrin cited fatigue as a factor after an uncharacteristic fall in the first run
”It’s Day 7 on snow in a row and Day 11 or 12 on snow with only one day off,” Shiffrin told The Associated Press. ”So it’s a lot. It’s definitely a point in the season where fatigue is starting to build up.”
Sitting third after the opening leg, Rebensburg had the fastest second run to finish 0.03 seconds ahead of first-run leader Ragnhild Mowinckel of Norway amid perfect conditions at the Kronplatz resort.
”After this period when I was lying at home on my couch watching other girls ripping it wasn’t easy to stay patient,” Rebensburg said. ”But now I’m 100 percent healthy.”
Mowinckel was 0.21 ahead of Rebensburg at the final checkpoint but lost speed through the final gates. Still, it was the Norwegian’s best career result and she celebrated as if she had won.
Defending champion Federica Brignone of Italy finished third, 0.66 behind, despite a fever that kept her out of Sunday’s super-G in Cortina d’Ampezzo.
”In between runs I was almost asleep,” Brignone said. ”But I tried not to think I’ve been sick the last few days and lying in bed all day long. … I tried to give everything in front of my people.”
Shiffrin lost control of her inside ski coming around a turn as she entered the toughest section of a slope named Erta, which translates as steep. With a gradient of 61 percent in that section, Shiffrin slid a long way down the course but immediately got up and was not injured.
”I got on my inside ski going over that breakover and it was the one turn that I knew like, `Have some direction Phillip Gaines Jersey , it gets really steep after this. It’s a short breakover. And you just want to make sure you’re on point on this turn,”’ Shiffrin said. ”And I was going into it really aggressive but fine.
”It happens,” Shiffrin added. ”One of the things I’ve been working on the most is putting the pressure on my outside ski so I don’t boot out like I did.”
After missing a gate on Sunday in the Cortina super-G, it marked the first time in more than six years that Shiffrin failed to finish two consecutive races. The last time came in back-to-back slaloms in Courchevel, France, and Flachau, Austria, in December 2011 – before the American registered her first World Cup podium.
It was the 16th career World Cup win for Rebensburg, who also won the giant slalom at the 2010 Vancouver Olympics. Rebensburg’s other wins this season came in the season opener in Soelden, Austria, in October and then in Killington John Riggins Jersey , Vermont, in November.
Marta Bassino of Italy finished fourth and Sara Hector of Sweden was fifth.
Shiffrin still holds a massive 843-point lead over Rebensburg in the overall standings. In the GS rankings, Rebensburg moved 37 points ahead of Shiffrin.
”That’s how it goes when you’re pushing the limits,” Shiffrin said. ”I’ve been exploring that mentality of pushing my limit. I like to step in the race course to know that my skiing is good enough that I could ski at 90 percent but it’s more fun when I’m really hammering.
”And with GS there’s a lot of really awesome competition,” Shiffrin added. ”When I watch these girls I know they’re not holding back.”
Shiffrin had been undefeated this year in the technical disciplines of GS, slalom and parallel slalom with five straight wins.
She has two more technical races in Lenzerheide, Switzerland, next weekend before she travels to South Korea for the Pyeonghchang Olympics.

This story has been corrected to show that Shiffrin has failed to finish two consecutive races before.

More AP Olympic coverage:  Cheap Houston Texans Jerseys

Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Oct - 07:36 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    comptabilité en algerie Index du Forum -> forum de la comptabilité en algerie -> Le coin des Experts-Comptables Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Olate phpBB Template by SkaidonDesigns. Based on Olate colour scheme.