phpBB Templates - vBulletin Styles - Website Design - SkaidonDesigns comptabilité en algerie

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Nasty makeup brush and bacterial infection

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    comptabilité en algerie Index du Forum -> forum de la comptabilité en algerie -> Le coin des Experts-Comptables
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
sneaky

MessagePosté le: Jeu 13 Sep - 14:14 (2018)    Sujet du message: Nasty makeup brush and bacterial infection Répondre en citant

Nasty makeup and bacterial infection
What is one of you about your skin? In my stupid reaction, it will soon be caused by nasty makeup brushes. How horrible is this? Because it's completely preventable.
The reason is that they have warned about gravity brushes. And I do not mean that Christina Aguilera is nasty, because you know that you can easily become brush rain
Makeup Brushes allows you to get flexible, random make-up quickly and easily, and these are the essential ingredients in the modern make-up clothing kit. However, they are heat-bacterial-not only depends on the length of individual bacterial behavior, but they can also be mistaken, where there is a respiratory breathing breath.

So not only is your brush cleaning clean but should be properly cleaned. Running a baby (Yak) is not running too much. To kill the bacteria, they need a disposable discharge with anti-epithelial.
What can happen if you do not clean your makeup brush?
I was contacted by Snapshot, a member of a foolish hero who was, unfortunately, the infection with his messy makeup brush. As you can see from the pictures, the poor lady was painful in her jaw.
Makeup brush infection
One of the most common skin infections is Stevef inflation for Staphylococcal, which can be very unusually prepared.
Last year, a beauty blogger, Katy Wright, went out with her story that she tried to pop under the skin and suddenly felt his face as if it was in the fire. If it is not that your face is not elevated then I do not know what's going on. When he went to the emergency room, he said he had a dreaded infection that was developed in cellulite.
Cellulites affect the depth, depth, depth in surface-level surfaces. Due to inflammation in the early skin, inflammatory levels are often strong and it has a roof over it. It is not the most annoying way to think about your skin, but it may be a fact that your laser frying is about cleaning your brush.
In the case of Katie Wright, infants were presented in the hospital, which was given to clear the infection and clear the fact, although I am not a medical professional, you are at least antibiotics. It seems also a way. This means physical effects can take place for a while to die, you will easily remove when you wait.
Skin infections are not the function of face-to-face, clinic or beauty therapist - naturally, to tell them what to do with the doctor.
Other wonderful events caused by cleaning your makeup brush
Your makeup does not clean the brush, it can also increase due to the daily crowd. If you use silencial acid, its vitamins are swollen and deep hydraulic, and you can not break your survival to break the code and there are places that look at things around you, Bacteria on your face.
Many of us are less than our sanitary brush sanitary areas ... If you were thinking then people who leave their tools in the bathroom are lighter. This bacteria is not natural, beneficial bacteria, which needs to work on your skin layer - it shines through your lens which is a type of bacterial and causes red swollen swelling around the swelling. 
I mean MUA. In all my years, in the field of beauty, this has never been my strongest perspective. Clean our brush properly and how to increase their life and save properly. How are you going to apply the right color when the entire rainbow is trapped between your bridges?
Makeup brush infection
It seems that many people are able to strengthen the power of evil in order to clear many brushes. Yes, baby shampoo is respected by brush fibers, whether natural or synthetic, but it is not bacterial anti - it does not remove old makeup bacterial so it is a bit.
Religious heroes, ELF cosmetics daily brush cleaners, cheap and anti-bacterial solutions. It's a spray whose interior is completely filled with alcohol, but you sprinkle your brush and wipe a cloth, little tissue, whatever you like. You are not using alcohol directly on your face. Although I am generally anti-alcohol, it is hit in bacteria.

Visiter le site web du posteur
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 13 Sep - 14:14 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    comptabilité en algerie Index du Forum -> forum de la comptabilité en algerie -> Le coin des Experts-Comptables Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Olate phpBB Template by SkaidonDesigns. Based on Olate colour scheme.