phpBB Templates - vBulletin Styles - Website Design - SkaidonDesigns comptabilité en algerie

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Real Madrid legend Raul would like to see Harry Kane at the

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    comptabilité en algerie Index du Forum -> forum de la comptabilité en algerie -> Le coin des Experts-Comptables
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Fév - 03:42 (2018)    Sujet du message: Real Madrid legend Raul would like to see Harry Kane at the Répondre en citant

sbobet8888 Real Madrid legend Raul has described Harry Kane as one of the world's best strikers and admitted he would like to see him at the Bernabeu.

Kane has been outstanding for Tottenham this season, taking his goal tally to 35 in all competitions with his late winner against Crystal Palace on Sunday and matching his total for the whole of the last campaign in the process.

The 24-year-old's prolific form has seen him linked with Real Madrid, and Raul, who scored 323 goals in 741 appearances for the Spanish giants during his playing career and now works behind the scenes at the club, has been impressed by what he's seen.

"Harry Kane is a typical striker," said Raul, who was speaking in his capacity as a Laureus ambassador ahead of the 2018 World Sports Awards. "He scores in every single game. I think he has great qualities. I like him a lot.

"I don't know if he wants to change or if he has the opportunity to change, but I think he is doing well. He is one of the best strikers in the world."

Asked if he would like to see Kane at Real Madrid, Raul said: "Why not? Of course, I imagine a lot of teams would like to bring him to their team." sbobet8888

Raul also commented on speculation linking Real Madrid with Paris Saint-Germain's Neymar, who is set to miss the upcoming Champions League meeting between the two sides due to injury.

The Brazilian only completed his world record £200m move from Barcelona to PSG last summer but recent reports have claimed he is already a target for Real Madrid.

"Neymar moved from Barcelona to Paris Saint-Germain and at the moment I think he is focused on them," said Raul.

"I don't know about now but in football there are always surprises. Nobody thought last summer that Neymar would move from Barcelona to Paris Saint-Germain." sbobet8888

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 27 Fév - 03:42 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom

MessagePosté le: Jeu 26 Avr - 08:48 (2018)    Sujet du message: West Brom transfer rumour: Italian interest in Nacer Chadli Répondre en citant

West Brom transfer rumour: Italian interest in Nacer Chadli

wwwpic5678 The West Brom summer exodus could start with £13m man Nacer Chadli. The midfielder signed from Spurs in 2016 is wanted by Italian giants Napoli. It's unlikely that Chadli will feature in the Championship for Albion and is according to The Mirror he is ready to leave The Hawthorns. West Brom's attacking midfielder Nacer Chadli has been at various different clubs from FC Twente to Tottenham Hotspur. Here's what his managers, past and present, have had to say about him.

Steve McClaren
Steve McClaren managed FC Twente during Chadli's spell at the club. "They’ve (West Brom) been getting stronger and stronger each year and they have some very good players." “Chadli and Matty Phillips, I know very well, and (Darren) Fletcher must be the signing of the decade!"

Co Adriaanse
Co Adriaanse also managed FC Twente whilst Nacer Chadli was at the club. "I have rarely seen such a complete player like Nacer, I really do not know what he cannot do. Nacer is creative, strong, fast, has a great free kick and he turns excellently. Everything is beautiful in him, even his face."

Andre Villas-Boas
Andre Villas-Boas was Spurs manager when they signed Nacer Chadli from FC Twente. “Chadli’s a player we’ve been following for quite some time and we managed to strike a deal in the last few days. "He’s a player who is extremely versatile and can play in several positions up front. He played with tremendous success on the left for Twente as a winger and as an attacker for Belgium." wwwpic5678

Tim Sherwood
Tim Sherwood managed Spurs for a brief spell after the departure of Villas-Boas. "Nacer Chadli is a fantastic signing, Tony Pulis has done brilliantly to get him to the football club (West Brom) "I had him at Tottenham, he affects the football match, he can assist and he can score and I was very surprised that Tottenham let him go to be perfectly honest. "He will get 10-plus goals for West Brom. "He could be crucial for keeping them in the division."

Mauricio Pochettino
Mauricio Pochettino managed Tottenham when Chadli left for West Brom. "It was all clear with him. “He asked me before the end of last season if he had the facility to go and play more for another team. “I said to him ‘you are in my plans but if you want to leave and it’s the right club and the right price then ok, it’s not a problem’. In the end he chose to go to West Bromwich. Both clubs arrived at a deal and that was all that happened.” wwwpic5678

ICQ AIM Yahoo Messenger MSN GTalk/Jabber Skype
Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 16:43 (2018)    Sujet du message: Real Madrid legend Raul would like to see Harry Kane at the

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    comptabilité en algerie Index du Forum -> forum de la comptabilité en algerie -> Le coin des Experts-Comptables Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | faire son forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Olate phpBB Template by SkaidonDesigns. Based on Olate colour scheme.